- Methods of futures studies with Millennium Project
- Disaster Management
- International Planning and Development.
- Planning Techniques in Action
- Worlds Apart: Technology, Distribution and the International Economy
- The Global Impact of Information Technology
- Global Models and Futures Studies
Sam Cole’s interests match his teaching and experience.
He is involved in projects on methods of futures studies with the United Nations University Millennium Project, Tourism Planning, Disaster Management and Planning with a European-Japanese-US group, and social accounting methods in regional science.
Professor Cole on:
Tourism and Recreation Policy,