- Stand Up to Your Challenges! Stand Up To Any Challenge
- Tales of Adversity Fire Up the Staff
- Maximize our human potential through Vision, Mindset and Grit!
- A positive, and compelling Vision
- A Mind-set to expect the unexpected
- The raw courage to Grit it out & succeed in any circumstance
- Stand Up to Any Challenge!
Scott Burrows: In today’s competitive business environment, learning how to navigate it successfully takes a Clear Vision, an Unstoppable Mind-set and True Grit. Having the courageous desire to discipline and persevere, day after day, is the key to thriving, reaching lofty goals and distancing yourself from the competition!
Those who thrive rather than just survive will do it with three commitments they renew everyday: at the age of 19, was in a car accident that left him diagnosed a quadriplegic. Six years later, using vision, mindset and grit, he did the impossible! Today, still a diagnosed quadriplegic, Scott walks, golfs, downhill skis, scuba dives and plays: Murder-Ball (aka wheelchair rugby).
With a business background: a Finance degree; he is currently the President of an international business venture. His messages about having a Compelling Vision, an Unstoppable Mindset and the Guts to Grit it out totally work for both corporate and association audiences.
Scott Burrows is much more than a survivor! His personal stories of triumph, remarkable skills and gut-wrenching experiences after “Two Life Changing Accidents” will inspire, excite and bring your people to their feet as he challenges them to “Stand Up To Any Challenge!”
Scott is all about taking accountability for your actions and your attitudes. And he knows what separates top producers from the rest of the field, because he’s been there:
Scott at a Glance:
• A past member of the Insurance & Financial Industry’s prestigious “Million Dollar Round Table,” a 100% commission driven award that less than 8% of
his peers worldwide achieve yearly
• International Exporter: Founder of “Global Golf Group,” a company selling custom blended fertilizers to golf courses in Southeast Asia
• Co-Author: Conversations on Success
• Murder-Ball Athlete: A Paralympic Sport
• Top Ranked Kick-Boxing Champion: Last fight broadcast by ESPN and 1st Degree Black Belt
• Walk-on wide receiver at FSU under legendary coach Bobby Bowden
• Business Degree: Finance
Audiences will discover how to thrive in any business environment, rise above the competition, and view any personal or business “Setback as a Setup for a Comeback!”
Books by Scott Burrows