- He will connect with and engage all four generations as he helps you recognize not only their differences, but their commonalities.
- His messages help leaders / managers maximize the capabilities of your young talent
- He will help you drive innovation and sustainability and create engaging environments for your employees & customers
- Managing Four Generations in Turbulent TimesIt’s all about how to engage four generations of employees when the outlook is challenging.
- Leadership: Bringing Out the Best in Every GenerationWe provide strategic insights into each generation’s unique leadership style as well as on how each wants to be led.
- Global aspects of generations: China, India, Europe and Latin America
Seth Mattison (Millennial) focus on creating a better understanding of the generation gaps between younger and older workers today, how to repair them, and how bridging them can lead to greater creativity, productivity, and worker satisfaction.
(Business: change, diversity, HR, Leadership management, teambuilding, teamwork.)
As one of the millions of Millennials/Gen Yers around the world trying to make an impact in their communities and companies, Seth helps organizations deal with the challenges of effectively recruiting, managing, and retaining this generation of technology natives who are skeptical of business in general, expect flexibility and variety at work, and who want to make major contributions earlier in their careers.
His success is driven by his unique ability to connect with and engage all four generations as he helps them recognize not only their differences, but their commonalities.
Seth will validate some of your suspicions, cause you to question others, and open your eyes to new ways of thinking about and communicating with colleagues of all ages.
His messages help leaders/managers maximize the capabilities of their young talent, as well as maintain connections with their experienced workforce, to drive innovation and sustainability and create engaging environments for employees, customers and members.
He is dedicated to bridging generation gaps at work— where he is a featured speaker. In this role, he will continue to help organizations narrow generational divides.