- Interpersonal interacting
- When Your Parent Moves In
- Effective business writing & communicating
- Multicultural Communications
- Learning effective verbal and non-verbal communication in the workplace
- Managing Anger and other Strong Emotions
- Soon-to-be caregivers
Shira Block, M.A. (Psychology), a gifted communicator, captivates audiences with her intelligent humor, clarity, and ability to pinpoint problems and devise effective solutions.
She has taught thousands the art of effective communicating, interpersonal interacting, improving family dynamics, and effective business writing and communicating.
Her programs are results oriented, leaving participants with a clear path of what to do.
“Living with your parent is a wonderful decision, but not for everyone.” “I’ve been seeing clients for many years, and 99 percent of these are issues my clients faced. Once section, called ‘The Difficult Parent’ is my story.”
Her takeaway messages she hopes to impart are about dealing with the realities families will be facing. “It’s important not to guilt-trip yourself, or think that it’s going to be easy,” she said. “Always be in your compassionate place. I want families to know it really is part of the cycle of life.”
Books by Shira Block, M.A. (Psychology)
- The Way Home and Step-by-Step Miracles: A practical guide to achieving your dreams.
- When Your Parent Moves In: Every Adult Child’s Guide to Living with an Aging Parent