Inspiration, Personal Growth, Integrative Medicine, Mind-Body Connection, Motivation, Womens Health
- How to Slow Down the Aging Process
- Health Extension for Women
- Think Health: Attaining Wellness At Any Age
- Hormonal Balance with Bio-Identical Hormones
- Skin Rejuvenation
Dr. Silvia Jimenez a recognized authority on women’s health in the Spanish speaking world by virtue of the extensive circulation of her syndicated newspaper column, “SoloMujeres” (Just for Women).
She has appeared on numerous television and radio programs where she enthusiastically advocates healthy lifestyles and wellness for women.
Since her crowning as Miss Costa Rica in 1976 and throughout her career as an ENT surgeon and now in the media, Dr. Jimenez has been an inspiration and role model for women throughout the world.
She was acknowledged for these contributions in 2000 and 2002 when the American Heart Association awarded her the prestigious Dr. C. Everett Koop Award for Physicians in the Media.
Dr. Jimenez developed a passion for natural healing and alternative medicine.
She enthusiastically shares her knowledge of wellness, personal growth and anti-aging with audiences around the world, in Spanish or English.
Combining humor and audience participation with facts about aging, she openly shares her story of overcoming a sedentary, unhealthy lifestyle as she moved away from her traditional orientation and embraced alternative health practices.
In her program, Dr. Jimenez says that while 35% of the aging process is genetic, we have control over the other 65%. She discusses nutrition and the metabolic process in view of their effect on aging, foods that promote longevity, essentials to better and younger skin, and the difference between chronological and biological aging. And, most importantly, she provides action steps to help attendees stay younger longer.
Silvia Jimenez, MD offers expertise in: Inspiration, Aging, Personal Growth, Integrative Medicine, Mind-Body Connection, Motivation, Womens Health
Books by Silvia Jimenez, M.D.
Book Silvia Jimenez, M.D. for your Event!