- Overcome adversity and live a more fulfilled life
- Heroic stories of survival
- If I could overcome, so can you: Under communism, the government controlled and dictated our lives. We had no rights. We had to abide by their rules and orders, we had no other choice
- Critical thinking: Following a dream to freedom… and beyond
- Read between the lines: First from the Nazis, then from the rapacious claims of communism
- Now & then: Everything you wanted to know about how the events of the last sixty years shaped the world and our lives.
- Traveling adventures: An anthology of travel horrors & delights
- From the mouths of babes, teenage style: A collection of poetry reflecting the profound ideals of teenagers
- Tasty but healthy: A balanced approach to eating in style
Susanne Reyto speaks on the turbulent years in Hungary after WW II.
She brings a rich tapestry of experience and wisdom to all her endeavors. Her often harrowing childhood and her ultimate escape from Communist Hungary left an indelible mark on her spirit. Instead of allowing the horrors she endured to defeat her, Susanne maintained a sense of optimism and persevered in the pursuit of her dreams.
That is the message she spreads to her audiences, young and old.
Her work and writing have been featured in major newspapers and she has appeared on many television shows. Susanne M. Reyto in pursuit of freedom, A True Story of the Enduring Power of Hope and Dreams. Personal life experiences that help others feel better about their lives and become more effective at what they do.
Turn adversity to strength and live a more fulfilled life inspired by life lessons from the real world. Experience heroic stories of survival—overcoming imprisonment and kidnapping as a child–the ability to remain optimistic and always with a smile.
Maintain the power of the human spirit to persevere and survive.