- Future of Education: The distance between the functionally illiterate and the super literate is growing at an exponential rate. Education is now the number one economic priority in today’s global economy.
- Future of Money: Transactions will be real-time and this seemingly minor change will revolutionize the shape and tempo of business.
- Future of Innovation: Top 10 trends that will re-invent the future, one brilliantly inspired innovation at a time.
- Future of Business: Translating trends into unique opportunities. Every CEO has the responsibility of developing and managing the vision of their company
- Future of Transportation: Frictionless vehicles and binary power will define transportation in the world ahead
- Controlling the Future: Eight aspects of the future that can now be predicted and controlled with a high degree of probability
- Future Inventions: What are the big things that still need to be accomplished
Thomas Frey says the greatest value in understanding the future comes from spotting the major cultural, demographic, societal, and economic shifts early and translating them into viable business opportunities. He works to develop original research studies, which enables him to speak on unusual topics, translating trends into unique opportunities. Tom spent years at IBM as an engineer and designer where he received over 270 awards, more than any other IBM engineer. Tom continually pushes the envelope of understanding, creating fascinating images of the world to come. His talks on futurist topics have captivated people ranging from high level government officials to executives in Fortune 100 companies including NASA, IBM, AT&T, Hewlett-Packard, Lucent Technologies, First Data, Boeing, Capital One, Bell Canada, Ford Motor Company, Qwest, Allied Signal, Hunter Douglas, Direct TV, National Association of Federal Credit Unions, and many more. Leading newspapers have referred to him as the “Father of Invention” and the “Dean of Futurists”.
Books by Thomas Frey