- Customer satisfaction: The impact of customer satisfaction
- Service marketing
- Predicting customer retention
- Exceeding customers’ expectations for bottom-line success
- Proven tactics that work
Tim Keiningham is Global Chief Strategy Officer and Executive Vice President, the world’s largest research and advisory firm specializing in customer experience, satisfaction and loyalty.
As the Chief Strategy Officer, Tim advises senior executives across industry sectors in the areas of customer experience innovation, customer strategy development, and customer loyalty improvement.
Tim has received over a dozen prestigious scientific awards for his work, including:
* INFORMS Society for Marketing Science, top 20 most influential articles of the past 25 years.
* Citations of Excellence “Top 50” Award (top 50 management papers of approximately 20,000 papers reviewed that year) from Emerald Management Reviews.
* Marketing Science Institute / H. Paul Root Award from the Journal of Marketing for the article judged to represent the most significant contribution to the advancement of the practice of marketing.
Books by Timothy L. Keiningham
- The Wallet Allocation Rule: Winning the Battle for Share
- Why Loyalty Matters: The Groundbreaking Approach to Rediscovering Happiness, Meaning and Lasting Fulfillment in Your Life and Work
- Customer Lifetime Value: Reshaping the Way We Manage to Maximize Profits
- Loyalty Myths: Hyped Strategies That Will Put You Out of Business — and Proven Tactics That Really Work
- Profit Maximization Through Customer Relationship Marketing: Measurement, Prediction, and Implementation
- The Customer Delight Principle : Exceeding Customers’ Expectations for Bottom-Line Success