- Secrets to Cracking The Millennial Code: Understanding Gen Y
- How to Spot the Generational Divide & Customize Your Sales Pitch Accordingly
- How to sell & market to those who hate to be sold to?
- Retention and Workforce Culture Strategies, for Talent Development and HR.
- Management Methodologies
- Blabvertising — can Ignite your Sales
- Learn how to adapt a new style of behavioral based sales training
- Preparing Your Leadership
- Today’s leadership requires a new set of tools
Brad Szollose (pronounced zolis), recognized authority on Millennial and Cross-Generational Leadership Development Strategies.
Brad is a former C-level executive of a publicly traded company that he co-founded that went from entrepreneurial start-up to IPO in three years; the first Dot Com Agency to go public on NASDAQ.
His company experienced 425% hyper-growth, due in part to a unique management style that won his company the Arthur Andersen NY Enterprise Award for Best Practices in Fostering Innovation.
Today the world’s leading business publications seek out Brad’s insights on Millennial, and he has been featured in
The Huffington Post,
New York Magazine,
The International Business Times,
The Hindu Business Line
Along with television, radio and podcast appearances on CBS and other media outlets.
Brad’s programs have transformed a new generation of business leaders, helping them maximize their corporate culture, expectations, productivity, and sales growth in The Information Age.
* Business medal winner: leadership
Books by Brad Szollose