- The Audacity of Aging with Gusto!
- Passion & Perseverance: Finding Your Strength
- Corporate Grit: Agility & Courage in Business Today
- Overcoming Trauma – Moving Forward
- Strategies for Dealing with Domestic Violence
- Strategies for Dealing with Addictions
- Addressing Bullying at School & in the Workplace
Erica Miller, Ph.D., provides uplifting presentations leaving her audiences laughing, crying and full of hope. Life Is an Amazing Journey. Live It with Guts, Grit and Gusto! Dr. Erica Miller is an inspirational who embraces the bright side of life with infectious energy, humor and the belief that anything is possible.
Dr. Miller believes that no matter what has happened to us, we can not only endure but thrive.
How does she know this?
Because Dr. Miller is a Holocaust survivor. She spent four indescribable years in a concentration camp and learned that with determination, courage and belief in ourselves, we can overcome anything.
She encourages audiences to pursue their dreams, find passion and purpose in their everyday lives, grow, change and stay relevant. She “walks the walk,” and tells others, “If I can do it, so can you.” That’s why people leave saying, “I want what she has.”
Erica Miller has a Ph.D. in clinical psychology, she is an entrepreneur, and a motivational speaker. Life extension is a choice. It is a desirable goal that is achievable — Aging is a fact of life. How you age is a choice — Age is just a number.
Life is an amazing journey. Your life is a mystery unfolding. You are the lead character in the process of your evolution. No rehearsal is required or desired. You are the creative, authentic author and producer of your life script. Embrace your uniqueness with courage and positive anticipation.
Face ALL challenges head on as well as the opportunities life has to offer. When you do this, you shall be a “hit!” Go for it! YOU CAN DO IT!
Trauma makes you stronger and resilient. Learn to stand proud and tall — In the face of trauma, degradation, hurt and suffering, learn to live by the refrain of gratitude: “I’m so lucky to be alive.” —from The Dr. Erica Miller Story: From Trauma to Triumph
Age Is Just a Number: How to Live Long and Well
Having experienced her share of blessings as well as having witnessed unfathomable suffering, Dr. Miller is a natural spokesperson for positivity, vitality and longevity, Chronologically Gifted—Aging with Gusto. Dr. Miller advocates for a life where age doesn’t come with limits. Instead, Dr. Miller demonstrates how to grow, evolve and rejoice in the excitement of life at any age.
- The importance of attitude
- What living with gusto means
- Finding passion and purpose at any age
- Experiencing the value of community
- Ways to overcome actual or self-imposed limitations
Don’t Tell Me I Can’t Do It
Dr. Miller shares her unique philosophy that inspires people to abandon the limitations expressed by naysayers and proactively pursue the lives they desire. By sharing the five core beliefs that have guided her life, Dr. Miller shows audiences how to navigate challenges and seize opportunities as they seek to realize their dreams.
- How to tap into five life affirming principles
- How to turn challenges into opportunities
- How to get rid of the negative messages with which we were raised
- How to proactively create your life’s journey
Guts, Grit and Gusto: Finding Your Strength
Dr. Miller believes that throughout our lives we are on a journey of continuous evolvement. In an interactive, informative and engaging way, she teaches audiences the importance of having a vision and how to turn that vision into reality by reprogramming one’s mindset and adopting a take-charge attitude. With her trademark guts, grit and gusto, she delivers practical advice about tapping into your hidden courage, strength, determination and commitment to live a meaningful life.
- How to identify your passion
- How to fulfill your life’s purpose
- How to stay the course—even with little or no support from significant others
- How to get creative when you’re told, “No”
- How to embrace life’s joys and challenges
Living Fearlessly: Lessons from the Holocaust
Dr. Miller provides a bold and gripping account of her four years in a Nazi holding camp. Through her no-holds-barred story of bravery, survival and relentless accomplishments, audiences learn how wartime atrocities and experiences shaped her personality, helped her develop survival strategies and motivated her to live life fearlessly.
- How to understand the impact of trauma and address it
- How to live life with courage
- How to deal with cruelty and bullying
- Personal responsibility for making the world a safer and better place in which to live
- Chronologically Gifted: Aging With Gusto—A Practical Guide for Healthy Living to Age 123
- Don’t Tell Me I Can’t Do It: Living Audaciously in the Here and Now
- From Trauma to Triumph: The Dr. Erica Miller Story
- NBC KMIR
- Living Live TV
- Fox 7
- ABC KVUE
- What People are Saying About Dr. Erica Miller
“Many people experience challenges in life, but I have never met a more inspiring, fearless woman than Dr. Erica Miller.”
—Mary Ann Halpin, Founder and CEO of Fearless Women Global
“Dr. Erica Miller is such an engaging and inspirational speaker. Only she can deliver such an authentic perspective of history, trauma and living beyond the Holocaust from both a clinical and personal perspective. She had us all laughing and crying!”
—Renee Hanson Malone, Director of Development, Austin Child Guidance Center
“We have witnessed tragedies of immense proportion on a regular basis. However, we have also seen the power of the human spirit at its greatest. Dr. Erica Miller’s story is a strong example of how truly powerful the human spirit can be when put
to the test. Her fighting spirit shines through in this inspirational memoir.”
—Rebecca and Dr. Peter Grossman, Grossman Burn Centers and Foundation
“Wow! What a talk. You had the group listening intently and laughing regularly. My late mother, a second-generation Jew, would have said, ‘What a broad.’ Thanks.” —Michael Harris
Erica Miller, Ph.D., in clinical psychology, has written extensively on topics of positive psychology, longevity, overcoming challenges and living life to its fullest
Miller’s presentations are delivered with charisma, enthusiasm and inspiration. Her content reinforces her belief in the power of the human spirit.
Miller brings valuable insights that help audiences walk away with a renewed sense of personal power and hope for the future.
• Turn challenges into opportunities
• Eliminate negative messages and create a positive mental outlook
• Evaluate their personal journey pathways and make constructive course corrections
• Face adversity with courage and determination.
The Audacity of Aging With Gusto!
Having experienced her share of blessings, as well as having witnessed so much suffering, Dr. Miller is a natural spokesperson for longevity and vitality.
She advocates a life where age and its limitations—whether prescribed or self-imposed—don’t dictate where one stands in life. Instead, Dr. Miller demonstrates how to find purpose at any age.
“Chronologically Gifted: Aging with Gusto,” she offers practical advice for healthy living to age 123.
Don’t Tell Me I Can’t Do It!
Dr. Erica Miller discusses her unique philosophy that inspires people to live empowered lives. By sharing the beliefs that have successfully guided her life, Dr. Miller shows audiences how to navigate through challenges as they seek to realize their full potential.
Living Fearlessly: A Holocaust Survivor’s Story
Dr. Miller provides a bold and inspirational account of her years in a Nazi holding camp. Through her no-holds-barred story of bravery, survival, and relentless accomplishment, Dr. Miller shares what she knows about resilience, confronting fear, and pushing the limits of it all.
Erica Miller was only seven years old when her world, as she knew it, fell apart. She spent four years in a Nazi holding camp, where she was forced to confront horrors more daunting than most of us could ever imagine. Being one of the few to survive, she has lived fearlessly with purpose and passion by conquering every obstacle that dared to cross her path.
Books by Erica Miller, Ph.D.
- The Dr. Erica Miller Story: From Trauma to Triumph
- Don’t Tell Me I Can’t Do It: Living Audaciously in the Here and Now
- Chronologically Gifted – Aging with Gusto: A Practical Guide for Living to Age 123