- The Audacity of Aging with Gusto!
- Passion & Perseverance: Finding Your Strength
- Corporate Grit: Agility & Courage in Business Today
- Overcoming Trauma – Moving Forward
- Strategies for Dealing with Domestic Violence
- Strategies for Dealing with Addictions
- Addressing Bullying at School & in the Workplace
Erica Miller, Ph.D., in clinical psychology, has written extensively on topics of positive psychology, longevity, overcoming challenges and living life to its fullest
Miller’s presentations are delivered with charisma, enthusiasm and inspiration. Her content reinforces her belief in the power of the human spirit.
Miller brings valuable insights that help audiences walk away with a renewed sense of personal power and hope for the future.
• Turn challenges into opportunities
• Eliminate negative messages and create a positive mental outlook
• Evaluate their personal journey pathways and make constructive course corrections
• Face adversity with courage and determination.
The Audacity of Aging With Gusto!
Having experienced her share of blessings, as well as having witnessed so much suffering, Dr. Miller is a natural spokesperson for longevity and vitality.
She advocates a life where age and its limitations—whether prescribed or self-imposed—don’t dictate where one stands in life. Instead, Dr. Miller demonstrates how to find purpose at any age.
“Chronologically Gifted: Aging with Gusto,” she offers practical advice for healthy living to age 123.
Don’t Tell Me I Can’t Do It!
Dr. Erica Miller discusses her unique philosophy that inspires people to live empowered lives. By sharing the beliefs that have successfully guided her life, Dr. Miller shows audiences how to navigate through challenges as they seek to realize their full potential.
Living Fearlessly: A Holocaust Survivor’s Story
Dr. Miller provides a bold and inspirational account of her years in a Nazi holding camp. Through her no-holds-barred story of bravery, survival, and relentless accomplishment, Dr. Miller shares what she knows about resilience, confronting fear, and pushing the limits of it all.
Erica Miller was only seven years old when her world, as she knew it, fell apart. She spent four years in a Nazi holding camp, where she was forced to confront horrors more daunting than most of us could ever imagine. Being one of the few to survive, she has lived fearlessly with purpose and passion by conquering every obstacle that dared to cross her path.
Books by Erica Miller, Ph.D.
- The Dr. Erica Miller Story: From Trauma to Triumph
- Don’t Tell Me I Can’t Do It: Living Audaciously in the Here and Now
- Chronologically Gifted – Aging with Gusto: A Practical Guide for Living to Age 123