- Leader on increasing sales & marketing effectiveness to boomer+ customers
- Boomer+ customers: born before 1965 & the single largest & most lucrative consumer group
- Avoiding typical sales & marketing mistakes in older customer markets!
- Why connecting to older customers is different
- Consumer behavior marketing™: A new paradigm for successful marketing, sales approaches
- Designed to help clients connect more effectively with baby boomers & seniors
- Baby boomer & senior marketing development opportunities
- Practical, applicable & effective marketing tools & tactics
Jim Gilmartin, on increasing sales & marketing effectiveness to Baby Boomers & Senior customers – the single largest & most lucrative consumer group.
Gilmartin, for management, marketing and sales professionals, a thought provoking and practical program provides a common sense approach to connecting with and meeting baby boomer and older customer needs, wants and desires.
He provids new in-depth information, insights, understanding, tactics and techniques to helps participants understand better the mind of baby boomer and older customers leading to improved traditional marketing and increased sales.
Program Benefits: Participants learn and explore recent research data and marketing & sales principles for older customers.
Learn new thinking on aging and its implications on marketing and sales.
Learn why you must communicate differently to older customers and how to get beyond numbers and generalities to actionable tactics.
Learn how we are more alike than not and the implications to connecting with these markets.
Learn what motivates us and how to break through the real marketing clutter.
Learn specific and practical tips on how to connect more effectively with older customers.
Learn why less is more, and why reasonand logic comes in second when making a purchase decision.
Learn how human values and motivators are more alike than different in men and women. Jim exposes participants to research on how to best connect with older customers.
Learn the power of the brain in determining what messages get through to our conscious mind.
Learn how to identify individual consumers’ needs and purchase motivators, and create marketing, sales approaches and messages that have the best chance of generating interest and converting that interest into a buying decision.
baby boomer marketing
baby boomer marketing and sales
baby boomer sales
marketing to baby boomers
marketing to boomers
marketing to seniors
Books by Jim Gilmartin